Plan, organize, direct, and control projects, and team members, to accomplish program goals within cost and schedule guidelines. Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the business.Essential Functions:
Review program and project contracts/agreements to ensure all requirements are being met.
Develops sufficient program knowledge to effectively interface with team members and clients.
Supports project activities that can include the following:
• establishes, maintains, and reviews project cost/schedule baselines
• leads efforts with the Government and the project team to review statements of work (SOW), ensuring revision control is maintained through the approval process
• provide oversight of project scope, budget and schedule through the use of some form of Earned Value Management (EVM), as required by the program
• reviewing invoices for accuracy and appropriateness and evaluates cost variances
• leads efforts with the Government Project Agreement Officer or Technical Representative (AOR or PTR) to track project progress and deliverables to ensure timely completion and acceptance by the AOR or PTR
• provides collaborative leadership, facilitation and interface among supported customers, vendors and users
For programs with projects that require more direct performance and technical oversight:
• work in conjunction with technology experts to build and develop solutions to technical issues, and then develop scopes of work
• lead efforts with the project team to develop and maintain the content of project proposals, including the management of statement of works, work breakdown structure, and resource allocation
• lead efforts with the project team to provide technical expertise to the division lead and the technical management of the projects
• performs as Technical Advisor and Subject Matter Experts to customers and as representatives on their behalf
• performs moderate literature research to mature working knowledge of technical subjects in support of project research and problem solving
• lead efforts with the project team to develop and maintain project schedules
• lead efforts with the project team to coordinate technology transfers/transitions for projects assigned
Submit to Program Manager, prepared technical and financial reports.
Evaluate and take actions required to execute the program as planned, Project Status Reports (PSRs).
Anticipates, evaluates, and implements risk mitigation solutions.
Prepares and presents program updates for program reviews and conferences.
Provides direct support to the Government Client’s program office.
Plans, convenes, and facilitates program team meetings, either on-site or virtual as required by the contract/agreement.
Responsible for the content of program website, brochures, posters, and newsletters, and advises program team members of needed updates and maintenance.
Ensures accuracy of data entry of financial information in support of reporting requirements.Additional Responsibilities:
Supervises Program Assistants or Program Administrators, as required.
Interacts daily with Division Lead, Program Manager, and Contracts personnel, senior technical personnel, and ATI management.
Tracks and coordinates project or program success stories with the Program Manager and the Business Development and Communications Department.
Identifies and assists in targeting related business development opportunities, as well as participating in the preparation of proposals.
Performs other duties as assigned by the Program Manager and the division lead.
Assists with the development of the content of project proposals, technical reports and white papers, as needed.Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree and five or more related years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and training or a Master's degree and three or more year's related experience or equivalent combination of experience and training.
Minimum of two or more year’s direct experience in the operation, planning and performance of collaborative programs and projects.
Project and process management experience, as well as prior experience in proposal planning and preparation, desired. PMP Certification viewed favorably, but not required.
Experience with government programs desirable.
Independent self-directed worker, team player, problem solver, and experienced leader.
Strong communication skills, including presentations, technical reports, meeting management and work group management.
Prior experience working in multi-organizational teams a plus.
Strong computer skills including intermediate Excel skills, MS Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project desired. MS Access experience a plus.
This position will need the ability to access US only data systems – US Citizenship is required and/or must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance (for certain projects/programs).
Ability to travel to conferences and meetings required. Weekend travel is very infrequent, however, it may be needed to support the client’s needs for an early Monday or late Friday event.
This position is subject to a background check that includes a review of criminal records. In reviewing an applicant’s criminal history, the company will consider prior criminal convictions that have a relationship to the job duties and responsibilities of the position. The company considers the nature of the crime, the time that has elapsed since the crime and the job duties for the position at issue in making an individualized determination. Individuals may be excluded when the company determines, based on the above factors, that hiring, transferring or promoting the applicant would pose an unreasonable risk to the business, its employees or its customers and vendors.Physical Efforts:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular physical activity to include walking, bending, stooping, reaching, standing and prolonged sitting.
Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax, and other office equipment.
Must be able to occasionally move/lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation. Work Environment:
This position is located in an air-conditioned, environmentally controlled atmosphere, and occasionally attend meetings in technology company environments.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all other protected classes.
Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.
If you require accommodations to complete this application, please contact Human Resources at (843) 760-4350 or email email@example.com.