Analyzes software engineering problems in multiple client domains; designs software solutions and specifications based on business requirements. When commercial software solutions do not meet requirements, write code to meet requirements, as necessary. Provides Software and technology consulting services to business operations.Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.ESSENTIAL FUNCTION
- Collect, document, and maintain the authoritative list of requirements for all development efforts related to identified business systems.
- Assist with ensuring applications meet security standards.
- Assist with feasibility analysis and scoping of approved projects.
- Creates reports from business systems, using designated reporting tools.
- Where appropriate, configure or do "low level" development (workflow/rule creation, etc.) on identified business systems.
- Learn the data models in use in the business and effectively design and/or recommend technology solutions that align with the data model.
- Assists with business system administration, acting as technical Subject Matter Expert.
- Create user stories, use cases, and test cases in support of development efforts.
- Ability to serve as the development team representative during user acceptance testing for clarifying the intended functional behavior of software.
- Ability to develop specific requirements to serve as the build-to specification for development.
- Troubleshoot systems issues within the UI and code, identify path for resolution, and ensure resolution occurs.
- Work with IT and other teams as a business liaison during system implementations, upgrades and enhancements
- Provides daily coverage on incoming requests and emails to the team.
- Completes recurring business operations tasks on schedule and with accuracy.
- Participates in data clean-up and special projects.
- Creates and maintains Information Management business procedures.
- Assist with other areas of the Application Development Life Cycle as needed.
- Maintains expertise in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or a Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems and four years related experience; or a Masters Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or a Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems and two years of related experience.
- Strong Mathematic skills are strongly desired.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL databases
- Advanced software application understanding
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with secure software techniques and best practices
- Experience with support triage and user training.
- Two or more years of experience with industry standards, frameworks, and methodologies, such as PMBOK, CMMI, Six Sigma, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Must successfully pass a background check to access sensitive information and automated systems.
- Employee must be a U.S. citizen by birth or naturalization, or a green card lawful U.S. permanent resident, or a political asylum in the U.S. Individual must meet the definition of “a U.S. person” upon hire due to the risk assessment of this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular physical activity to include walking, bending, stooping, reaching, standing and prolonged sitting.
Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax, and other office equipment.
Must be able to occasionally move/lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.Work Environment
This position is located in an air-conditioned, environmentally controlled atmosphere, and occasionally attend meetings in technology company environments.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all other protected classes.
Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.
If you require accommodations to complete this application, please contact Human Resources at (843) 760-4350.