Provide support and assistance to the Division, Program Manager, team members, and clients to accomplish program goals and objectives. Primary job duties require exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the businessApply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.Essential Functions
- Responsible for the data entry and maintenance of accurate records for each consortium membership and member.
- As directed, responsible for the preparation and maintenance of accurate financial records for the consortium.
- Assists Program Managers with planning and execution of customer programs.
- Handles frequent contact within and outside the company on significant matters requiring tact, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Manage calendar for manager and maintains team and company calendars; identifies and resolves potential scheduling conflicts.
- Arranges meetings, conferences, video conferences, and telephone conferences, including equipment prep and testing, attendance tracking, room setup and catering, preparation of agendas and presentation materials.
- Coordinates meeting registrations, memberships, supplies, materials, equipment and services for business unit and program requirements.
- Assists in the development of, and provides support for, meetings, workshops, conferences, video conferences, and telephone conferences, including equipment prep and testing, attendance tracking, room setup and catering, preparation of agendas and presentation materials.
- Assist with coordinate’s program presence at tradeshows: prepares and produces informational materials: contract for booth space and services; staff booth or assist with coordination of team member staffing; prepares and distributes various brochures, posters, press releases and other informational material.
- Maintains electronic and paper files for programs in the business unit, including draft and version control, archiving and back-ups.
- Provides general administrative support to business unit team members.
- Assists with tracking specific budget items as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, or an Associate's Degree and two years related experience, or High School and six years of related experience.
- Computer skills including intermediate Excel skills, MS Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project desired. MS Access experience a plus.
- Ability to travel to conferences and meetings required. Weekend travel is very infrequent, but a remote possibility to support the client’s needs for an early Monday or late Friday event maybe needed.
- This position will need the ability to access US only data systems – US Citizenship is required.
- This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular physical activity to include walking, bending, stooping, reaching, standing and prolonged sitting.
Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax, and other office equipment.
Must be able to occasionally move/lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is located in an air-conditioned, environmentally controlled atmosphere, and occasionally attend meetings in technology company environments.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all other protected classes.
Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.
If you require accommodations to complete this application, please contact Human Resources at (843) 760-4350.