Supports all levels of the organization through preparation and analysis of financial information.**The grade, title and salary for this position will be determined once an assessment is completed on the selected candidates education, experience, and skills (level assigned will be as either a Financial Analyst I/Financial Analyst II).**
Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking systemEssential Functions
- Understand and apply ATI's cost methodologies.
- Perform financial analyses at the project and operating unit levels: program budget estimates; rate impact analyses; project revenue and fee analyses.
- Process Contract Analysis Action(s) (CAA) and Contract Master File (CMF) as required. Process CAAs and validate, upload and maintain the CMFs including contract/project authorizations and funding adjustments from approved documentation per established guidelines and associated contractual requirements.
- Update CostPoint as needed for contractual authorizations, modifications and funding adjustments as required.
- Generate and/or prepare monthly financial management performance reports and charts as required.
- Monitor internal/external directives.
- Run, verify and edit existing reports out of CostPoint, TM1 and CER; intermediate level required.
- Collect, verify, and compile data for the annual financial plan and rate projections as assigned.
- Prepare government and commercial cost proposals as assigned utilizing established cost and pricing methodologies.
- Provide monthly cost allocation support as assigned.
- Subcontractor indirect rate reviews.
- Provide over flow financial analyst support to divisions.
- Identify and implement process improvements making the organizational more effective and efficient.
- Interface with contracting staff and management providing costing analysis and guidance as required.
- Special projects as determined (i.e. networking capital, cash flow, public support calculation, 990 tax return, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus four or more years related experience or; Master’s degree plus two or more years related experience.
- Strong computer skills, specifically the MS Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Experience working as a member of a team, as well as individually, to accomplish goals.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven success working under pressure to meet deadlines which may require extra effort over normal working hours.
- Ability to serve external clients and internal customers and prioritize these responsibilities.
- Ability to read and interpret contracts.
- Deltek, CostPoint experience preferred.
- Must successfully pass a background and credit check to access sensitive information and automated systems.
- This position will need the ability to access US only data systems – US Citizenship is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular physical activity to include walking, bending, stooping, reaching, standing and prolonged sitting.
Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax, and other office equipment.
Must be able to occasionally move/lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is located in an air-conditioned, environmentally controlled atmosphere, and occasionally attend meetings in technology company environments.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.
If you require accommodations to complete this application, please contact Human Resources at (843) 760-4350 or email email@example.com.