Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.** This Position is Part-time only***
Serves as a key member of the Contracts team in direct support of company goals and objectives. Assists in the negotiation and administration of subcontracts associated with the company programs, and effectively manages the related procurement of goods and services. Primary job duties require exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the business. Essential Functions
- Assists Subcontract Administrators and Contracts Managers with the preparation of closeouts.
- Complete subcontractor closeout packages, review completed packages, prepare basic correspondence and subcontract modifications associated with closeouts.
- Responsible for the monitoring and tracking subcontract closeouts.
- Coordinates and communicates with internal and external personnel at various levels to get required results.
- Provide assistance as required to the Senior Contracts Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or within 3 months of obtaining a degree; Associate’s degree and two or more years related experience; or a High School diploma or equivalent with six or more years of related experience.
- Exceptional computer skills, with an emphasis on the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, with co-workers and team members.
- Experience working as a team member engaged in tasks requiring teamwork and performance to schedules.
- Ability to serve external and internal customers and prioritize these responsibilities, in order to meet deadlines.
- This position will need the ability to access US only data systems – US Citizenship is required.
- This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular physical activity to include walking, bending, stooping, reaching, standing and prolonged sitting.
Ability to speak, read, hear, and write, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax, and other office equipment.
Must be able to occasionally move/lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is located in an air-conditioned, environmentally controlled atmosphere. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the distraction level in the work environment is often heavy.
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
ATI complies with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination provision mandated by Executive Order 13665.
Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system. If you require accommodations to complete this application, please contact Human Resources at (843) 760-4350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.