Serves as a key member of the contracts team in direct support of company goals and objectives. Responsible for negotiating, monitoring and administering contracts and subcontracts through closeout. Effectively manages procurement of goods, services and other duties as assigned. Primary job duties require exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the business.Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking systemEssential Functions
- Independently administers, negotiates and monitors various types of subcontracts, i.e. level of effort cost reimbursement type contracts (CPFF, CPAF, etc.); time and materials (T&M); indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ); firm fixed price (FFP); and Agreements issued under Other Transactions.
- Performs contract administration functions on less complex company programs that usually involve pre-defined research objectives.
- Facilitates pre-award and post-award activities in support of company programs.
- Reviews complex cost proposals and performs cost analyses with minimal guidance from supervisor except for unique situations.
- Works closely with customers, program team and subcontractors, regarding funding and budgetary issues for each program.
- Monitors contract budgets and supports budget formations.
- Negotiates and issues subcontract modifications.
- Plans and conducts post-award conferences and debriefings
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to accomplish organizational goals.
- Communicates with subcontractors and government contracting officers on routine administrative functions.
- Serve as mentor or Team Lead, including the review of pre-award and post-award contractual documentation drafted by junior staff
- Provides assistance, as required, to Contracts Managers
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree plus three or more years related work experience required.
- Minimum of two or more years’ experience working with contracts administration.
- Knowledge of key Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), and/or Other Transaction Agreement contract principles preferred.
- Exceptional computer skills, with an emphasis on the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, to co-workers and team members.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to coach, train and monitor junior associates.
- Experience working as a team member engaged in tasks requiring teamwork and performance to schedules.
- Ability to serve external and internal customers and prioritize these responsibilities, in order to meet deadlines.
- This position will need the ability to access US only data systems – US Citizenship is required.
- This position is subject to a background check that includes a review of criminal records. In reviewing an applicant’s criminal history, the company will consider prior criminal convictions that have a relationship to the job duties and responsibilities of the position. The company considers the nature of the crime, the time that has elapsed since the crime and the job duties for the position at issue in making an individualized determination. Individuals may be excluded when the company determines, based on the above factors, that hiring, transferring or promoting the applicant would pose an unreasonable risk to the business, its employees or its customers and vendors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular physical activity to include walking, bending, stooping, reaching, standing and prolonged sitting.
Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax, and other office equipment.
Must be able to occasionally move/lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is located in an air-conditioned, environmentally controlled atmosphere, and occasionally attend meetings in technology company environments.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all other protected classes.
Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.
If you require accommodations to complete this application, please contact Human Resources at (843) 760-4350.